Translate blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jan Brewer endorses Romney

On Sunday’s “Meet the Press” on NBC, Republican Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer endorsed former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney for the Republican nomination.

Brewer, in Washington, D.C. for the National Governors Association Winter Meeting, said Romney had “carried the day” and that she was going to work on his behalf.

“I have had my debate there in Arizona, and I have looked over all the wonderful people that have put themselves up for nomination, and I have decided that I am going to publicly endorse Mitt Romney,”
Read more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gov. Brewer appears to have lost her cojones. AZ has a large contingent of LDSers with whom she must 'make nice,' apparently. Or, Mittens Romneycare may have promised her something. Otherwise, this endorsement of milquetoast makes no sense, in light of her other decisions as Gov. Thanks.