
By Amarissa
January 20, 2009 will be a historical day for our great nation. On that date, Barack Hussein Obama will be coronated as our First Rock Star Non-Vetted President! Millions of dollars already spent, thanks to our great economic prosperity, and the presence of Hollywood luminaries, guarantees all those attending the biggest event of all times!
I can just hear the voices of the Trinity Church Choir, led by Reverend Wright, singing to the tune of "O" Happy Day while the MSM moans with pleasure as they feel the tingles down their legs! I can actually see Oprah flying, as Sally Field did years ago, when her "Chosen One" is sworn in! Yes they can, they can and they will see "Change" happening right before their eyes as their Messiah appears and blesses them all! I can also hear Rezko (from his cell) and the Ayers boasting about how they made all this possible!
However, happiness is never complete. Tears roll down my cheeks as I think of Governor Richardson, possibly in court and unable to attend, and of Howie Dean, who was recently hurt when thrown under the bus and of all those others like Father Flaeger, ACORN members and Governor Blagojevich (just to name a few) who worked so hard to make this dream come true but have now faded away....
Yes, January 20 will be a historic day but I will miss it all. I will turn off my TV set and dream about 2012 when we will have the chance to make "Change" all over again and maybe, just maybe, get it right then!
January 20, 2009 will be a historical day for our great nation. On that date, Barack Hussein Obama will be coronated as our First Rock Star Non-Vetted President! Millions of dollars already spent, thanks to our great economic prosperity, and the presence of Hollywood luminaries, guarantees all those attending the biggest event of all times!
I can just hear the voices of the Trinity Church Choir, led by Reverend Wright, singing to the tune of "O" Happy Day while the MSM moans with pleasure as they feel the tingles down their legs! I can actually see Oprah flying, as Sally Field did years ago, when her "Chosen One" is sworn in! Yes they can, they can and they will see "Change" happening right before their eyes as their Messiah appears and blesses them all! I can also hear Rezko (from his cell) and the Ayers boasting about how they made all this possible!
However, happiness is never complete. Tears roll down my cheeks as I think of Governor Richardson, possibly in court and unable to attend, and of Howie Dean, who was recently hurt when thrown under the bus and of all those others like Father Flaeger, ACORN members and Governor Blagojevich (just to name a few) who worked so hard to make this dream come true but have now faded away....
Yes, January 20 will be a historic day but I will miss it all. I will turn off my TV set and dream about 2012 when we will have the chance to make "Change" all over again and maybe, just maybe, get it right then!
No comments:
Post a Comment