Translate blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Palin basher Letterman confessed today he Had Sex With Staffers, Got Targeted by Extortionist

David Letterman told the audience of his late-night talk show that he had sexual relationships with members of his staff, and added he even forked over a bogus $2 million check as part of an extortion plot.
Letterman made the confessions to the audience during a taping of "The Late Show" for broadcast Thursday night, according to a statement by Worldwide Pants Inc., Letterman's production company.

"This morning, I did something I've never done in my life," said Letterman. "I had to go downtown and testify before a grand jury."

During that testimony, Letterman acknowledged unspecified sexual relationships with staff members, the Worldwide Pants statement said.
"My response to that [allegation of sexual relationships] is, yes I have. Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Perhaps it would," said Letterman. "I feel like I need to protect these people. I need to certainly protect my family." (source ABC News)

No comments: