Translate blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

McCain: “I'm proud of the job she's doing. And I believe that she will play a major role in the politics in America. Americans like her,”


Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Tuesday night that the attacks on Sarah Palin, his former vice presidential running mate, are unlike anything he has ever seen.
“I’m entertained and sometimes a little angry when I see this constant, vicious attacks by people on the left,” McCain said of Palin during an interview with Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren.

“’I’ve never seen anything like it in all the years that I’ve been in politics,” McCain continued, “the viciousness and the personalization of the attacks on Sarah Palin.”
McCain did not mention that some of the harshest attacks against the former Alaska governor have come from former members of his own presidential campaign – who he has defended to some extent – but did said that he is “very proud” of Palin.
“I'm proud of the job she's doing. And I believe that she will play a major role in the politics in America. Americans like her,” McCain said, “whether the New York Times and others happen to like that or not.”
Asked about media circus that follows Palin everywhere she goes, McCain said, “I think it’s fantastic.” (source POLITICO)

No comments: