Translate blog

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Sarah Huckabee Sander's New Low

If Sarah Huckabee Sanders thought she could get away with the same “this is a president who fights fire with fire” line that she gave Fox News during Thursday afternoon’s White House Press Briefing, she was sorely mistaken.

Filling in for White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer for the second time this week, Sanders spent most of the briefing struggling to defend President Donald Trump’s viciously personal tweets directed at Morning Joe co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough.

“I think the American people elected somebody who's tough, who's smart, and who's a fighter, and that's Donald Trump,” Sanders said, painting him as the victim of “bullies” in the media who criticize his actions and policies on a daily basis.

Sanders would not admit that the tweets were “beneath the dignity of the office.” And she would not say that the president should be held to a “higher standard” than a pair of cable-news hosts.

Hallie Jackson, who works with Brzezinski at NBC News, asked an increasingly exasperated Sanders whether she would tell her own children that Trump’s behavior is acceptable. “When it comes to role models, as a person of faith, I think we all have one perfect role model and when I'm asked that question, I point to God,” she said. “I point to my faith and that's where I would tell me kids to look. None of us are perfect and certainly there's only one that is and that's where I would point, that direction.”  (Full Story at Daily Beast)

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

No comments: