
Today, Barack Hussein Obama will be coronated as our First Rock Star Non-Vetted President!
Millions of dollars already spent, thanks to our great economic prosperity, and the presence of Hollywood luminaries, promises everyone in DC the biggest event of their lives!
Close your eyes and imagine the voices of the Trinity Church Choir (led by Reverend Wright) singing to the tune of "O" Happy Day! Listen to the Media's moaning as they feel the tingles down their legs! I can assure you Oprah will fly (just as Sally Field did years ago) when her "Chosen One" is sworn in!
Yes, they will feel the "Change" (inside their pockets) as their Messiah blesses them all!
Rezko, from within his cell, and the Ayers (who recently made it to the Canadian border but had to U-Turn) will boast about how they made all this possible! Unfortunately, happiness is never complete... Tears roll down my cheeks as I think of Governor Richardson (possibly in court), Howie Dean (recently hurt when thrown under the bus) and of all those others (Father Flaeger, ACORN members and Governor Blagojevich, just to name a few) who worked so hard to make this dream come true but are not part of Obama 2....
Yes, today history will be made and I will miss it! I will instead turn off my TV and dream about 2012 when we will have the chance to make "Change" all over again and maybe, just maybe, get it right then!
Millions of dollars already spent, thanks to our great economic prosperity, and the presence of Hollywood luminaries, promises everyone in DC the biggest event of their lives!
Close your eyes and imagine the voices of the Trinity Church Choir (led by Reverend Wright) singing to the tune of "O" Happy Day! Listen to the Media's moaning as they feel the tingles down their legs! I can assure you Oprah will fly (just as Sally Field did years ago) when her "Chosen One" is sworn in!
Yes, they will feel the "Change" (inside their pockets) as their Messiah blesses them all!
Rezko, from within his cell, and the Ayers (who recently made it to the Canadian border but had to U-Turn) will boast about how they made all this possible! Unfortunately, happiness is never complete... Tears roll down my cheeks as I think of Governor Richardson (possibly in court), Howie Dean (recently hurt when thrown under the bus) and of all those others (Father Flaeger, ACORN members and Governor Blagojevich, just to name a few) who worked so hard to make this dream come true but are not part of Obama 2....
Yes, today history will be made and I will miss it! I will instead turn off my TV and dream about 2012 when we will have the chance to make "Change" all over again and maybe, just maybe, get it right then!
No comments:
Post a Comment