The full list of best sellers, based on sales for the weeks ended Dec. 4 through Dec. 25, follows.
1. “Decision Points,” by George W. Bush. (Crown, $35.) The former president’s memoir discusses his Christianity; his drinking; his family relationships; and Sept. 11, Iraq and Katrina.
2. “Unbroken,” by Laura Hillenbrand. (Random House, $27.) An Olympic runner’s story of survival as a prisoner of the Japanese in World War II.
3. “America by Heart,” by Sarah Palin. (Harper/HarperCollins, $25.99.) The former vice-presidential candidate reflects on family, faith and patriotism.
4. “Broke,” by Glenn Beck and Kevin Balfe. (Threshold/Mercury Radio Arts, $29.99.) The Fox News host’s plan for fixing the country financially seeks to unite Americans around the concept of shared sacrifice.
5. “Pinheads and Patriots,” by Bill O’Reilly. (Morrow/HarperCollins, $27.99.) The Fox News commentator scrutinizes the meaning of change in the era of Obama. (Full article and list)