Translate blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Trump Hotels executive Nathan Crisp charged for slamming a Brooklyn mother to the ground

A Trump employee accused of slamming a Brooklyn mother to the ground in a violent rage walked away with a just desk ticket — and his outraged victim says that’s not enough.

“He slammed me to the floor. I could had broken my back,” Sheneik McCallum, 27, railed Thursday outside the 84th Precinct stationhouse.

“I was afraid that he do something worse — that he could pull out a gun,” said the mom of two.

The executive, Nathan Crisp, was charged with misdemeanor assault for twice slamming McCallum against the sidewalk during a clash outside his ritzy doorman building on Gold St. on Easter Sunday.

McCallum said she pulled over near the Avalon Fort Greene condo tower to make sure her baby seat was securely strapped in place.

That’s when Crisp, also in a car, yelled at her to get off private property. She had her kids, Justin, 8, and Raquel, 4, in the car, along with her 4-year-old niece.

“I don’t know if he was drunk, or under any type of drug, but he was very aggressive from the start,” said McCallum.

She said Crisp, 34, rolled down his window and yelled, “You need to move!”
When she didn’t immediately get her car out of his way, he began screaming profanities at her, she said.

He also allegedly blocked the young mom’s car with his own vehicle, said community advocate Tony Herbert.

That’s when things turned violent, McCallum said.

“When he grabbed me ... it was because I told him I was going to call the police. He got infuriated. ..

We started tussling and he ended up picking me up from the floor and body slamming me to the floor, not once but twice,” said McCallum.

“He was calling all kinds of names, like b---h ... How much can I defend myself against a six-foot, 300 lbs man? It’s ridiculous,” said McCallum.

She added that she’s been getting treatment for persistent pain in her left shoulder since the attack.

Crisp was taken into custody shortly after the altercation and given a desk appearance ticket, according to police. He is due to answer the misdemeanor charges in court on May 2. (Continues)
 

No comments: